What is RoboDK?
RoboDK is a powerful and cost-effective simulator for industrial robots and robot programming.
RoboDK simulation software allows you to get the most out of your robot.
What is best about RoboDK?
No programming skills are required with RoboDK's intuitive interface
You can easily program any robot offline with just a few clicks
RoboDK has an extensive library with over 500 robot arms
RoboDK key benefits
The advantage of using RoboDK's simulation and offline programming tools is that it allows you to program robots outside the production environment.
With RoboDK you can program robots directly from your computer and eliminate production downtime caused by shop floor programming.
Use your robot arm like a 5-axis milling machine (CNC) or a 3D printer. Simulate and convert NC programs to robot programs (G-code or APT-CLS files). RoboDK will automatically optimize the robot path, avoiding singularities, axis limits and collisions.
Send us a sample project and we will help you set it up in RoboDK!
Offline Programming Software
Simulation and Offline Programming of industrial robots has never been easier. Create your virtual environment to simulate your application in a matter of minutes.
Easily generate robot programs offline for any robot controller. You don't need to learn vendor-specific programming anymore.
Access an extensive library of industrial robot arms, external axes and tools from over 40 different robot manufacturers. Easily use any robot for any application, such as machining, welding, cutting, painting, inspection, deburring, and more!
Don't see your robot? Let us know and we'll include it!
Your robot arm is not accurate enough?
Calibrate your robot arm to improve accuracy and production results. Run ISO9283 robot performance tests.
Export Programs to your Robot
RoboDK Post Processors support many robot controllers, including:
ABB RAPID (mod/prg)
Fanuc LS (LS/TP)
KUKA KRC/IIWA (SRC/java)
Motoman Inform (JBI)
Universal Robots (URP/script)
... and much more!
Simulate and Program your Robot in 5 easy steps
Offline Programming (or Off-Line Programming) means programming robots outside the production environment. Offline Programming eliminates production downtime caused by shopfloor programming.
Simulation and Offline Programming allows studying multiple scenarios of a robot work cell before setting up the production cell. Mistakes commonly made in designing a work cell can be predicted in time.
1. Select your robot
Access an extensive library of robots directly from RoboDK. The RoboDK library includes:
- Over 500 industrial robot arms from 40 different robot manufacturers, including: ABB, Fanuc, KUKA, Yaskawa/Motoman, Universal Robots, etc.
- External axes such as 1, 2 or 3 axis turntables and linear rails
2. Define your tool
Load a 3D model of your tool and convert it to a robot tool by drag and dropping it to the robot (supported formats include STL, STEP and IGES).
- You can easily click and drag the tool for a quick proof of concept.
- You can manually enter the tool coordinates (TCP) as you see them in your robot controller.
- Accurately Calibrate your robot tools using RoboDK.
3. Load your 3D model
Load the 3D model of your part
- Place your 3D model in a reference frame
- Easily click and drag your reference frame (also known as the robot coordinate system, or datum) for a quick proof of concept
- You can manually enter the coordinates as you see them in your robot controller
- Accurately locate the part offline and create your digital twin
4. Simulate your toolpath
Create a robot path using RoboDK's intuitive user interface:
- Program your robots like a CNC! Load NC files such as APT or G-code for robot machining
- Easily integrate with CAD/CAM software
- Access Plug-ins for SolidWorks, Mastercam, Fusion 360, Rhino, Alphacam, WorkNC and TopSolid
- Automatically generate error-free paths
- Automatically avoid singularities, axis limits and collisions
5. Generate robot programs
Generate robot programs offline with just 2 clicks:
- More than 70 post processors to support over 40 robot manufacturers, including ABB, KUKA, Fanuc, Yaskawa/Motoman, Universal Robots and more!
- No programming experience is required
- Easily modify your program sequence using RoboDK's intuitive interface
- Automatically split long programs so they can be loaded in your robot controller
30 days Trial license
- All Simulation and Offline Programming features available for 30 days
- Program generation limited to 50 lines of code
- Unlimited access to the robot library